Our Company Eco Policy
* We use recycled paper for all our price-lists and office paper, and use recycled office envelopes, we even have recycled loo roll in the staff toilets!!
* Our printers use paper from a sustainable source and vegetable-based inks.
* We recycle our printer cartridges from the office.
* We recycle our plastic, card, glass & paper. We also recycle all our off-cuts of tin and aluminium.
* We use local companies for our printing, packaging materials, tools, stationery and consumables; saves road miles!
* We source as many of our components as possible in the UK; saves air miles!
* We use 100% recycled silver sheet which has been manufactured in the UK for all of our silver jewellery.
* Our silver jewellery findings are from 3 British companies.
* We use radiant heaters in our studio, so we don’t heat the air which would escape through the roof and doors, and help us to be economical with our electricity consumption.
* And finally, last but not least, we use recycled biscuit tins, tea caddies, sweet tins, toffee and tobacco tins in our designs. Friends and family give us lots of them, especially after Christmas, and we buy more from charity shops, antique shops and ebay. So when you have a spring clean this year, don’t throw away any nice old tins, send them to us!